18 December 2005

What's All This, Then?

See, for a long time, I thought I knew everything. Okay, so I didn't.

Then, I found out I knew a lot more than a lot of people -- but not everything. I've been a journalist for nearly 30 years -- I'm not as old as that might make me sound, because I started out in high school. I am not fully employed as a journalist now because writing for print is getting harder and harder seeing how so many newspapers are closing. It's really sad. I've also been a documentary producer for radio, and I have dabbled in television documentaries. I love documentaries.

Anyway, so here we are. I recently decided to hop on the bandwagon, as it were, and start a blog. A blog? How original. How many blogs are there, like, 8,000,000? Why one more? I don't know.

But I do know this: I have a lot of knowledge to share, and I would like to learn more things about the world. So how about this: We'll share. You can ask me questions, and I will try to answer them (seriously, I take knowledge very seriously); and I'll ask questions and hope someone out there will have an answer. Does that sound fair?

No comments: