13 April 2006

I (heart) San Francisco

I know you all know that this coming Tuesday is the 100th anniversary of the great earthquake in San Francisco.

Many of you know I used to live in San Francisco; and my significant other and I are planning on returning to northern California in the next couple years (although farther north than San Francisco).

In honor of the coming anniversary, I want to provide you several links for some really great information and stories about the earthquake. I love San Francisco. When I lived there I enjoyed (no, really) the several earthquakes that occured. I love the history. I love the people. I love San Francisco.

Here's a kiss :-*

San Francisco Chronicle's earthquake coverage is here.

National Public Radio's series is here, here, and here.

No comments: