11 March 2015

The End

Well, here we are: eight weeks post heart surgery and I’m officially “healed.” I’m allowed to resume most of my normal activity, my energy levels are up and staying there, and my appetite is mostly back to normal. My heart is ticking like a champ, and (so far) none of the pre-heart-surgery symptoms have reared their ugly faces again.

This has been an interesting two months, filled with lots of new experiences and opportunities to learn. I’m really glad it all happened -- the good and the bad; but, seriously, no more hospitals for me (fingers crossed).

In case I haven’t said it enough, thank you to all of you who’ve been so supportive during this period. I had great doctors and nurses. I have wonderful friends. I have the best spouse in the world (sorry every other spouse in the world).

Please enjoy this little gallery of photographs. 












No comments: