14 May 2007

Dear Santa:

I know it's a little early to be writing you, but I wanted to get on your list early -- the "nice" list, of course -- and ask you very politely for a copy of the new book "Charley Harper -- An Illustrated Life" by Todd Oldham (pictured) for xmas.

Now, I am only asking for the regular edition -- which you can see on the American Modern Books web site
here and not the really fancy limited-edition slipcase version which you can see here.

Of course, I will leave it up to you as to how good a boy you think I have been this year, in case you think I have been good enough to warrant the limited-edition slipcase version. It's up to you.

As always, in the interest of saving money, you can get it at a pretty hefty discount
at Amazon.

Thank you, Christopher

P.S. Cookies and milk will be yours this xmas eve with or without the book. :-)


No comments: